The latest proposed design for a new 15th hole can be found by clicking the link below.
There are a number of notes included with the drawing, but for clarity:
- The wetlands area is designed to provide some ecological compensation for the land clearance.
- The distances from each tee can be found with the notes to the right of the drawing.
- The architect is examining the feasibility of raising the lady’s 16th tee by about 4ft to provide a better view of the 16th hole.
- A new competition tee will be installed at the 16th behind the current white tee.
- Members may be concerned about safety. This issue is being examined by the architect, who is confident of a solution.
Any questions may be directed to email@example.com
Chairman, Management Committee
CLICK HERE to view the latest proposal for re-design of the 15th hole from Swan Golf Designs Ltd.