MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE-PLEASE E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR DETAILS
Membership of Newbury & Crookham Golf Club has a wide range of benefits, a summary of which are listed below:
- Full use of a fantastic, mature, 18 hole golf course winding through woodland, heather and gorse, and providing a wonderful test of golf.
- No need to book a tee time. With the exception of pre-booked matches, competitions etc, members just turn up and play any day of the week.
- State of the art irrigation system, helping to ensure the course is kept in outstanding condition all year round.
MEMBERSHIP OF A MEMBERS GOLF CLUB:
- The golf club is run for the benefit of the members.
- All full members own an equal share of the club.
- The club is run on a not for profit basis and any surplus gained is reinvested in the course and other facilities.
- Range of competitions in various formats, both during the week and at weekends to suit every level of golfer. *
- Historic Cup competitions, including the oldest strokeplay cup still being played for in England. *
- Various sections within the club as well as a 1st, 2nd & 3rd team. The Senior (55+), 19+, ladies, senior ladies and junior sections provide excellent opportunities for competitions and inter-club matches.
- Various roll-up groups throughout the week meaning that, even if you are new to the area and/or the golf club, you will be made to feel welcome.
- Reciprocal arrangements with other clubs allowing golf at a range of other courses for only £10 per group. (Pre booking through office required).
PRACTICE FACILITIES & TEACHING:
- Use of recently built, indoor practice facility.
- Use of purpose built short game practice area with excellent green & bunkers
- Members’ discounted rates on tuition. Teaching on all aspects of your golf available from PGA Professionals using the latest video & computer software.
SOCIAL EVENTS & CLUBHOUSE:
- Busy social calendar offering a range of events.
- Recently refurbished bar & restaurant, offering a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- Members’ discounted rates on bar and food purchases.
* : Restrictions in these areas apply to Associate Members