Yellow Ball Competition
CLICK HERE to view the start times
YELLOW BALL COMPETITION - MONDAY 6th MAY 2019
1. The Yellow Ball Competition is a Bowmaker Stableford competition over 18 holes. Make sure you collect your marked yellow ball before playing. Nearest the pin prizes on 3rd hole.
2. Each player must play the yellow ball from the tee a minimum of 4 times during the 18 holes. The remaining 2 holes may be allocated to any player but the yellow ball must be used and scored with on every hole. The player who is allocated the yellow ball on each hole should be noted by circling the yellow ball score on each hole as appropriate.
3. Two scores to count on each hole. The player of the yellow ball must be one of the scores that counts on that hole.
4. Be careful with the yellow ball – if you lose it, only one score will count for the remainder of the round. However, do not forget the additional prize for ‘Best Ball’ score. This is awarded to the team with the best total score taking the best score on each hole from the 4 players. Competitors may only win one prize (excluding Nearest the Pin)
5. Men play from yellow tees, ladies from the red tees. Men receive full handicap allowance. Ladies full handicap allowance plus 2 adjustment shots. Men score from Men’s card and Ladies from Ladies’ card.
6. Presentation after completion of the competition.